Kick and Catch will take place after the match. Session will be subject to weather and Oval conditions.
- General public tickets are available via Ticketek
- Ticketek is the only authorised ticketing agent for Adelaide Oval
- Ticket offices will open at 1:45pm on the day
- Your ticket to any AFL game at Adelaide Oval is also your ticket to FREE travel on MAC Footy Express bus, train and tram services operated by Adelaide Metro in partnership with the Motor Accident Commission (MAC) as well as all regular Adelaide Metro buses, trains and trams.
- Full details and timetables can be found on the Adelaide Metro website or in the MAC Footy Express Timetable Guide.
Patrons are being asked to remember five key things ahead of their next visit to Adelaide Oval:
1. Arrive early: Increased security measures will have an impact on the time taken to admit patrons to the stadium. Please allow an extra 20 minutes and don’t leave your arrival until the last minute.
2. Be patient: Security inspections take time, so please understand it will likely take a little longer to move people into the stadium.
3. Limit the number of bags you bring: Each bag has to be inspected, so the more you bring the longer it will take. Please prepare your bags for inspection by our staff.
4. Co-operate with staff at all times: Our security and event staff are doing an important job, so please help them by co-operating at all times.
5. Be our eyes and ears: If you see something you think is suspicious, immediately inform one of our staff or police.
Please also note that the AOSMA Conditions of Entry allow security to inspect and search patrons and their belongings by means of handheld or fixed wands, scanners or detectors or pat-down.
To report antisocial or inappropriate behaviour during games please text Adelaide Oval Security on 0400 TELL US.
Adelaide Oval food and beverage outlets now accept payment by card only. This assists with speed of service and also reflects the strong consumer trend towards increased use of ‘tap and go’ payment facilities. All credit, debit and EFTPOS cards are accepted and all are exempt of surcharges. Patrons attending Adelaide Oval with cash only will be able to exchange it for a complimentary ‘Cash Card’ via Card Exchange booths located around the stadium. Any un-used ‘Cash Card’ credit can be used at future events or redeemed in full at any time.
Car Parking: open from 1:15pm ($20 fee payable upon entry, parking is subject to capacity)
- East: Permit parking and limited casual
- North: Permit and casual parking
- Oval #2: Permit and casual parking
- University Lane: Casual parking
Permit and disabled parking will also be available at the Torrens Parade Ground.
- War Memorial Drive: 12.15pm – 8.00pm
- King William Road: 6.00pm – 8.00pm (full closure for Adelaide Oval Express services)
- Pennington Terrace: 6.00pm – 8.00pm
- North Terrace: 6.30pm – 8.00pm Victoria Street to King William Road, including Gresham Street for pedestrian access.