Gallipoli, located on the Turkish peninsula stands out as one of the most futile battles of World War I. The loss suffered here is not only reflected in the soils of her shores but in the surrounding waters. There remains to date so many unanswered questions regarding the allied assault of 1915. The discovery and identification of some 216 wrecks gives an insight into the conflict and loss. Join this historical journey, diving some of the wrecks now open to discovery.
In September, 2019 we are heading to Gallipoli and would love YOU to come and explore the underwater world with us!
The trip details are as follows:
• Gallipoli 14 - 26 SEPT 2019
• Flights ex Brisbane to Istanbul
• 9 nights at Kolin Hotel in Canakkale
• 16 dives per diver over 8 days
• Tanks, weights, transfers to/from boat, air-fills & professional dive guide included
• WWI history tour & Istanbul city tour
• Price diver - $ 5,995 & non diver $ 4,875