- Teachings in the method of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga.
- Traditional apprenticeship style training
- Deepen your personal practice and receive personlised mentorship with Lauren throughout the training. Monthly 1:1 sessions included.
- Online & in person support & mentorship for 6 months post graduation
- Teaching opportunities & practical experience
- Solid and clear lineage Ashtanga yoga
- Optional vinyasa sequencing module
- Development of personal practice in all areas, under one dedicated teacher.
- Specialisit teachers included for Anatomy & Physiology, Vinyasa Sequencing & Yoga Philiosophy.
- Emphasis on the subtle anatomy & chakra systems
- Ceremonial & transformational personal journey
- 200 hour Yoga Alliance internationally accredited training
- Payment plans available,
- Classes & Sangha circle will run every week on Saturday morning. (no classes during school holidays, & training pauses for the month of July)
- Commencement ceremony will take place over a long weekend residential retreat in Victoria (Macedon Ranges) April 27th - 30th, 2017.
- Comperhensive business & brand training to have you building your brand and are ready to commence teaching immediatley after the training.
- 9 month process to fully equip you to be ready to teach in your fullest integrity
- Applicants with at least 2 years of yoga or meditation practice will be considered for the training. However applications are open to those with exceptional circumstances will be considered.
- Spaces will be strictly limited, and will no exceed more than 15 participants.
Register your interest at soulcode.me
Please note: This is not a certified Ashtanga Yoga training. To receive this level of accreditation you must be granted this directly to the KPIJAI. You will however receive accreditation through the International Yoga Alliance* system.
*Program in submission & awaiting accreditation. Currently seeking expressions of interest only. Formal applications open 1st January, 2017. Full program will be available January 2018.