Crystal Brook Tourist Park is the perfect combination of the convenience of a city park with the atmosphere and gorgeous wildlife and natural attractions of a bush park.
We’re located within an easy drive of Melbourne’s CBD, nestled in beautiful, safe parkland full of wildlife, with excellent facilities and a range of accommodation, activities and attractions to suit everyone.
We’ve just finished building a brand new games room, stuffed full of great games, and we’ve refurbished our playground too.
And you’ll love feeding the lorikeets and meeting the kookaburras, ducks, and other assorted wildlife, all in a safe environment.
Catering for groups are our speciality, and we’re the perfect location to hold birthday parties for all ages, or even your next family reunion.
And of course you and your guests are welcome to stay the night as well!!
Our great features and facilities include:
• Newly renovated games room
• Large jumping pillow
• Refurbished playground area
• Great undercover BBQ facilities
• Large camp kitchen
• Heated outdoor swimming pool
• Bike and trike hire
• Great bushwalking and bike riding tracks
• Plenty of parking for everyone, both short and long term
• Wireless internet access
• Internet kiosk
• Regular public transport from park gate
• Nearby restaurants and shopping centres
• Short drive to the Yarra Valley wineries, Yarra Valley National Park and Dandenong Ranges
• Lovely cabin accommodation, and comfortable and convenient tent sites
Our much anticipated Kids Club will also be up and running by Easter.