Ninety miles northeast of Grand Cayman lies the island of Little Cayman and the exciting Little Cayman Beach Resort. The two story guest buildings line the large freshwater pool which offers a beautiful view of the ocean. Porches and balconies are in abundance, adding a quaintness reminiscent of the European origins of the early settlers. The famous “Bloody Bay” wall is a hop, skip, and a giant stride from the re-sort offering spectacular diving starting at 18 feet and descending to over 6000 feet.
The island offers the best of both worlds: a charming, tropical resort on a quiet, unspoiled island, sur-rounded by breathtaking coral walls. Topside relax on the beach, bicycle around the island or hike through the largest bird sanctuary in the Caribbean. Spend an unforgettable week at the “island that time forgot”.
- 7 Nights at Little Cayman Beach Resort, Pool View Room
- Roundtrip Air from Denver
- Roundtrip airport/hotel transfers
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- 6 Days of morning 2-tank boat dives daily
- Free use of dive computer
- Tanks, weights & weight belts
- Hotel taxes & service charges
- Group escort: Derek P.