Please bring something other than a cup to drink from. Ideas include fish bowls, plastic dinosaurs, flower pots. Be creative. Best non-cup wins a special prize. If you can't find anything, we will sell non-cups for ¥300 at the door.
// DRESS CODE + CLUB INFO (**IMPORTANT)
We will finish the night at a nightclub. Tokyo is a casual city, but there are a few requirements for CLUB entrance:
� Everyone MUST HAVE A VALID PHOTO ID such as drivers license, original passport, ID card w/ birthday
� The drinking age in Japan is 20 years old
� No shorts, sleeveless shirts, flip-flops, sandals
� No sweatpants or track pants
� Tattoos must be covered up
• 4 welcome shots per person
• FREE shots between bars
• Entrance to all bars and clubs,
• Chances to win drinks and prizes
• Pictures of event. (will be uploaded following mon/tues)
• Potentially a back massage from Juliano
** Please bring a VALID PHOTO ID **
• Visit 4 bars together
• The last stop is a nightclub
• Walk from bar to bar in one group
• Average Group Size: 80 - 120 people
TIME: 7:00pm - 11:30pm (ok if you are late)
MEETING SPOT: Bar Propaganda (2F)
Our only goal is to make sure everyone has a good time, and by the end of the evening they feel part of a big group of friends. Or they get really drunk. Or both.
Many people come alone, so we mix the group and have fun together. Groups are welcome, too.
Be ready to exchange languages, points of view, and hopefully phone numbers.