Before and during Web Summit, the House of Beautiful Business will open its doors in Lisbon...
A POP-UP COMMUNITY OF SOULSEARCHERS IN THE AGE OF MACHINES
Join artists, leaders, philosophers, and change-makers for a week of thoughtful discourse, extraordinary encounters, and applied futurism. The House is in itself a prototype: an experimental co-living concept full of purpose, enchantment, and radical collaboration. From to art exhibitions to Fado evenings, inspired excursions to shared meals prepared by our chef-in-residence, the House is a homebase for humanists. Our two spaces in Lisbon, the Studio and the Palacio, will host over 40 eclectic residents, including:
- Gemma Mortensen, Co-founder of More in Common, former Chief Global Officer of Change.org
- Limor Schweitzer, Founder and CEO of RoboSavvy
- Arun Chaudhary, "First Cameraman" to the Obama Administration and Creative Director of the Bernie Sanders Presidential Campaign
- Pamela Pavliscak, Emotional Technology Researcher and Co-founder of Change Sciences
- Christian 'Mio' Loclair, Artistic Director of Waltz Binaire
- Leila Janah, Founder of Samasource and LXMI
- Dennis Mortensen, Founder and CEO of x.ai
- Aditi Khorana, Author of "Mirror in the Sky" and the "Library of Fates"
- Sönke Bartling, Radiologist and Founder of Blockchain for Science
- Keira Havens, Biochemist, Founder & CEO of Revolution Bioengineering
- Haje Jan Kamps, Co-Founder and CEO, LifeFolder
- Helene Lundbye Petersen, former Artist-in-Residence at the Danish Paliament
- Lourenço Lucena, Multisensory Branding Professional & Perfume Composer
- Christine Gould, Founder and CEO, Thought for Food Foundation
- Laurent Haug, Investor, Author, and Founder 200 Ideas
We will explore how to lead with purpose and passion; how to build human companies and workplaces; and how to design for deeper connections in the age of exponential change and massive societal disruption.
Members will leave not only connected and inspired, but equipped with a Handbook of actionable insights we'll co-create over the week.
The House of Beautiful Business is a production of The Business Romantic Society in collaboration with the BCG Henderson Institute and Siemens, as well as Typeform, HERE Technologies, Indeed Innovation, A Hundred Years, Caffeine, K Street Partners, SOULWORX, Uberbrands, diffferent, Joint Idea, Gat Rooms, Moi Moi, and Girls in Tech.