Dragon Spirit Arts Presents…
the “Full Moon Mountain Retreat” in Puerto Rico!
Join us in a stunning valley along the mountainside of this exquisite landscape of botanical gardens for daily Yogic Arts practices. Expect both energizing & restorative internal/martial art movement meditations to nurture the Mind, Body & Spirit! Immerse yourself in the senses as you relax in a hammock, hike the woodland trail or refresh yourself in the fresh-water swimming pool cradled beneath a green mountain vista.
When: Monday, November 14th –Sunday, November 20th 2016
Retreat Package Includes:
• 6 nights accommodation amidst the lush tropical mountain oasis of peace and tranquility!
• 3 Daily Delicious Locally Sourced Buffet Meals (vegetarian/vegan/gluten-free options)! (Dinner on arrival date is 1st/Breakfast on day of departure is last).
• 2 Daily Workshops-Morning Dynamic Yang/Vinyasa Flow Yoga/Qi-gong & Evening Soothing Yin/Restorative Flow Yoga/ Qi-gong (Mats, belts, blocks and blankets will be provided)!
• 1 Afternoon Adventure Experience/Nature Meditation Workshop at the nearby on Waterfall!
• Early Registration Discounts (until 6/1/16)-Single occupancy = $1745, Double occupancy = $1355, Triple occupancy = $1265 & Quadruple occupancy = $1205
• Late Registration-Single occupancy = $1900, Double occupancy = $1505, Triple occupancy = $1415 & Quadruple occupancy = $1355
*Rooms Limited to Availability. If you do not wish to share with a stranger, book with friend(s) for roommate(s). A*$400 non-refundable deposit required to secure place!
With: Gabrielle de Burke-an experienced certified Instructor of the Internal Arts of Tao Yin Chi-kung/Taoist Yoga, E-RYT Vinyasa Power Yoga, Level I Radiant Lotus Women’s Qi-gong with certification/training in Lin-Zi Medical Chi-kung, Tai Chi Chuan, Pa Kua Chang, Animal Kung-fu & more (CE Credits available through Yoga Alliance-Contact Gabrielle for Details).
Accepted forms of payment are -Personal Checks (PREFERRED) OR Credit Cards/Online Bank Transfers with PayPal (See links under Retreats section on www.DragonSpiritArts.com).
Contact Gabrielle de Burke regarding Retreat Registration Payment, the Required Participant Registration Form, Payment Plans & for any questions/concerns about Workshop Activities! Email: DragonSpiritArts76@gmail.com or Phone: 484-557-9605
*MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE & SEND TO:
DRAGON SPIRIT ARTS
P.O. BOX 224
LANSDOWNE, PA 19050
*SEE PAYPAL LINKS BELOW TO PAY BY CREDIT CARD OR WITH BANK TRANSFER
(NOT YET AVAILABLE…LINKS COMING ASAP)
Additional Considerations (not included in package):
• Participants are responsible for booking/cost of their flights to & from SJO International.
• Airport shuttles available w/ local van operator (Contact Alfredo Transport 787-502-3964 or hire your own van at the airport).
• Day trips can be arranged to the local beach (no entry fee for the beach, just transportation to and fro), or the nearby farm (The farm has a river running through it with cascades and a lagoon for swimming (About $15-$20/person).
• Other trips include the Arecibo Observatory, Camuy River Cave Park, Caguana Indian Ceremonial Park, Tanama River Adventure Tour, Batay Zipline Adventure, Lake Dos Bocas and Toro Negro Forest.
• Healing arts services are available @ Casa Grande (Bodywork: $75/hour & $110/1.5 hours).
“Yi T ao...Chi T ao”
(“The intention of the Mind...is the path the energy follows...”) ~T aoist proverb