ABOUT THE CONGRESS.
The Global Business Roundtable (GBR) is hosting its 8th Annual World Congress for Trade and Investment.
This time around the event will include a fully-fledged exhibition and trade fair where government,
private sector, development financiers, state owned entities, trade and investment agencies, chambers
of commerce, small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and other parties of interest, can showcase and
demonstrate their goods, cutting-edge products and services to a global audience.
ATTRACTIONS & ACTIVITIES
1. Industry Focused Plenaries
2. Country Roundtable Discussions
3. Meetings with Financiers
4. B2B Match Making
5. Global Networking Platform
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Captains of Industry | Leaders in Government | Financial Institutions | Investors incl.Venture Capitalists | Trade & Investment Agencies | Chambers of Commerce | State Owned Enterprises | SMEs
| NGO’s - Local & International | Professionals.
Key Reasons to Participate:
• Global representation from over 71 countries where the
Global Business Roundtable has a presence.
• Sector and Industry specific plenary sessions led by
prominent market thought leaders.
• Country led roundtable discussions reflecting on
country-specific trade and invest opportunities.
• Presentations from local, regional and international funders.
• B2B match-making platform for more focused engagements
with potential partners and investors.
• Highly sought-after speakers from various sectors.
• Strong government representation from SADC, embassies
and other key regional bodies.
For Online tickets and Registration Visit : www.iTickets.co.za