Learning Unit 1: Introduction to Using a Computer
Learning Unit 2: MS Word and MS Excel
Learning Unit 3: MS PowerPoint
Learning Unit 4: Internet and Email
Who Should Attend
This skills programme is designed for the public and private sector and is aimed at:
• any individual who has little or no computer skills and wishes to learn the basics of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows and email.
How You Will Benefit
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• becoming more computer savvy;
• knowledge of how to navigate through computer functions;
• increased and more effective use of computers in the workplace; and
• awareness that using a computer can be as easy as using a pen.