BOOK AND PAY FOR 2 ICDL COURSES AND RECEIVE R300 DISCOUNT ON YOUR SECOND ICDL COURSE
Was: R 4550 per person
Now: R 3990 per person
Register today: firstname.lastname@example.org
ICDL CERTIFICATION +
SACE Endorsed Activity
This is a SACE endorsed CPTD activity and the competent leaner will be awarded 15 PD points.
Course At A Glance
Learning Unit 1: Using the Application
Learning Unit 2: Main Operations
Learning Unit 3: Formatting
Learning Unit 4: Objects
Learning Unit 5: Mail Merge
Learning Unit 6: Prepare Outputs
Who Should Attend
This skills programme is designed for the public and private sector and is aimed at:
• individuals who have basic computer skills and want to learn how to create, edit and format Word documents;
• individuals who are current MS Word users and want to strengthen or expand their knowledge of MS Word; and
• individuals who believe they already have most of the skills or knowledge taught in this course, but would like to obtain international certification.
How You Will Benefit
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• knowledge of the use and capabilities of the MS Word program;
• improved efficiency in operating the MS Word program to perform work tasks; and
• enhanced aesthetic presentation of information in Word documents.