This skills programme provides the learner with the knowledge, skills, attitudes and values to present information in a report format. The rules and characteristics of report writing will be covered..
SACE Endorsed Activity
This is a SACE endorsed CPTD activity and the competent leaner will be awarded 15 PD points.
Course At A Glance
Learning Unit 1: The Purpose, Content, Form, Frequency and Recipients of Reports and the Compilation of a Report
Who Should Attend
This skills programme is designed for the public and private sector and is aimed at:
• individuals working in administration and who are responsible for presenting information in a report format; and
• department and organisation managers.
How You Will Benefit
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• learning the habits of good writing;
• the ability to write clear, concise and easy to read reports; and
• knowing how to convey information, ideas and recommendations in reports.
Two day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.
R3990 per person
Venue, Lunch, Refreshments, Learning Material. Facilitation, Assessment and Certification included.