This skills programme provides the learner with the knowledge, skills, attitudes and values to conduct and perform skills development in South Africa
Course At A Glance
Learning Unit 1: Skills Development and Related Issues
Learning Unit 2: Perform a Skills Audit and Develop a Workplace Skills Plan
Learning Unit 3: Conduct Skills Development Administration and Report on Skills Development Activities
Learning Unit 4: Promote a Learning Culture in an Organisation
Who Should Attend
This skills programme is designed for the public and private sector and is aimed at:
• individuals who are involved in the development and implementation of training and development plans within organisations;
• individuals who intend to conduct analyses to determine outcomes of learning for the purposes of defining skills needs at organisational level or to identify assessment standard titles at industry or sub-sector level;
• individuals who oversee or manage education, training and skills development within organisations according to agreed development plans;
• individuals who are involved in some capacity in human resource development; and
• individuals who support, or seek to support, skills development facilitation.
How You Will Benefit
The benefits of this skills programme include:
• improved skills development administration;
• ability to develop a Workplace Skills Plan (WSP) and Annual Training Report (ATR); and
• effective coordination of skills development interventions.
Five day contact session combined with practical workplace experience.