Cornwall’s biggest running event, the Eden Marathon and Half Marathon returns on 14 October 2018, with a multi-terrain route through spectacular countryside. Registration is now open, with a special Early Bird offer.
The races offer hilly multi-terrain courses around the famous site, following a challenging route through areas of spectacular mining heritage and beautiful countryside landscapes.
Here a just a few reasons why we think you’ll enjoy the Eden Marathon.
• Technical t-shirt, pasty and a beer for all race runners – where else but Cornwall?
• Themed medal for all race finishers
• Cash prizes for race winners and prizes for category winners.
• Free entry to Eden for runners and accompanying family members and supporters on the day.
• Free post-race massage
• Water stations every three miles and isotonic drinks every seven miles
• Chip timing, and free online analysis of your race via RunPix
Register online by 30 September, when entries are due to close (unless we reach limits earlier).