This 12-day trek to Nepal’s Everest Base Camp is not only a breath-taking journey through some of the most stunning scenery on earth but also offers and insight into local culture as you stay in local teahouse accommodation and are supported by a team of local guides and porters.
Passing through small villages, observing peaceful Buddhist monasteries and being awed at the vast Himalayan peaks that surround you are just some of the highlights. Also included is an optional but recommended summit attempt of Kala Pattar at 5545m. This challenge offers an experience like no other.
By taking on this once in a lifetime challenge for Teesside Hospice you will help us care for more people living with cancer and life limiting illnesses.
When you join us you will benefit from:
- A training guide, plus hints and tips to get you ready for the big challenge
- Lots of fundraising ideas in your welcome pack
- Access to a local community fundraiser who will advise you and help you smash your target
- Teesside Hospice technical training top
- Access to a Facebook Group just for your trek, so you can chat with your fellow trekkers beforehand