Conference Topics :
- Green buildings role in preserving the environment.
- Green infrastructure and designing with nature.
- Alternative Energy: source of solar energy power and renewable energy.
- Energy efficiency in the built environment.
- Production and regeneration in regional development.
- New Urbanism models.
- Sustainable spaces and places of living, working and recreation.
- Urban heat islands' effect and pollution.
- Large cities planning and innovation future.
- Monitoring and assessment tools: building regulation and performance evaluation.
- Waterfront developments and coastal communities.
- Industrial area agglomeration and cooperation strategies.
- Population and future urban expansion
- Sustainable landscape and procurement
- Housing and economic development
- Strategies for new cities proposals in developing countries.
- Landscape, gardens, streetscapes and urban biodiversity
- Formulating the principles of green Urbanism
- Sprawled areas and sustainable development.
- Public involvement in communities' development.
Benefits of Attending :
Since conferences are the places where new science results are typically first presented, attending conferences organized by IEREK can be very rewarding due to below reasons:
You not only get to hear presentations but also converse with other researchers from different universities and even countries you may have only heard or read about.
Getting an overview of the place or city where the conference is being held and learning about its people and culture.
Conferences also can expand your resources by providing a great opportunity to promote gathered information on new technologies related to your research. Moreover, they let you test them out, share teaching tools and techniques, or even obtain samples of textbooks.
Conferences help in networking which often increases your chances of collaboration in future projects.
Attending many conferences will make you a known figure in academic circles, not to mention the benefits for your C.V as it will create an impression that you are an active member of the academic community.
Conference Proceedings Material:
Delegates will have the choice of receiving the conference proceedings as either a hard cover book or in digital format on a USB flash drive. The USB flash drive will additionally contain proceedings from previous conferences in this series.
Indexing and Archiving Papers presented at IEREK conferences regularly appear in notable reviews, publications and databases, including referencing and abstract.
All conference papers are archived online in the IEREK Journal while journal participants can attend after the conference to submit an enhanced version of their research for possible publication at our online journal.