Visit historic downtown Ripon on Friday, November 3rd for our Holiday WineWalk. During the event, which takes place from 5:30 to 8:30 pm, businesses will become “tasting rooms” where attendees may sample up to 10 different wines throughout the evening.
16 business tasting rooms
40 different wine selections to choose from
Each participant will receive a souvenir wine walk glass, and a wristband which is good for up to 10 wine tastes through the evening. THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT...SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE!
Visit www.downtownripon.com for additional information regarding shopping, dining and entertainment opportunities in historic downtown Ripon.
Previous events have featured wines from France, Italy, Germany, Chile, Argentina, Italy, Spain, South Africa and Australia, as well as California, Florida and Wisconsin, including local favorite Vines & Rushes Winery. Participating businesses include: The American Alchemy, Back Porch Gatherings, Blue Design Co., LLC, Brinkley's Boutique, Crop Paper Stickers, Diedrich Jewelers, DiG Garden Store & More, Farrell's Fine Furnishings, LLC, Imagineers, J's BBQ, Knuth Brewing Company, Marcie's Pet Spa - Ripon, Mugs Coffeehouse, • REVIVE • Hair Artistry & Nail Bar, Savory & Vine, and Soiree.
Although the Downtown Ripon Holiday WineWalk is totally sold out, you can still visit the district and check out our shops and restaurants. Numerous business will be open late to provide you with an adequate dose of shopping therapy. So come on down this Friday (November 3rd) and make memories that will last a lifetime.
Proceeds will benefit the Dickens of a Christmas festival and beautification projects throughout downtown Ripon, Wisconsin.
Tickets may be redeemed for glasses and wristbands beginning at 10:00 am at Ripon Chamber/Main Street office (114 Scott Street) on the day of the event. No alcohol will be served before 5:00 pm. Wristbands have 10 tear off tabs, good for one 2 oz. wine sample each.
• Attendees must be 21. Please bring ID with you.
• Wine glasses must be empty before leaving each stop. Reminder...open intoxicants are not allowed in public spaces, and carry-ins are not permitted.
• Wristband tear-off tabs must be removed by servers. Tabs that have been removed are void.
• Avoid waiting in line by picking up your glass and wristband during the day on November 3.
• Keep your glass in hand throughout the event or label it with a Sharpie to avoid confusion during the walk.
• Choose your route in advance to avoid getting separated from your group.
• Wear comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing, since you'll be walking outdoors between locations.
• If you make purchases during some of the great sales on the route, ask the business about picking up your purchase when you complete the walk or the next day.
• Be sure to eat lunch during the day to avoid drinking on an empty stomach. Many locations on the route will also have food available to sample or purchase.
• Post photos to Instagram and Facebook using hashtag #riponwi
• Cross the streets at crosswalks.
• Bring your ID.
• Manage your alcohol intake; we reserve right to refuse serving anyone who appears to be intoxicated.
What is the refund policy?
Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable by updating the name on your ticket in Eventbrite.
The name on the ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
No. Please update the name on the ticket to match the attendee by logging in to your Eventbrite account and updating it to match.
1. Savory & Vine, 114 Watson Street
____ Caposaldo Moscato
____ The Seeker Reisling
____ Boeger Cabernet Sauvignon
____ Hahn GSM (Central Coast Red Blend)
2. Marcie’s Pet Spa, 109 W. Fond du Lac St.
____ Freshburst Sauvignon Blanc
____ Vines & Rushes Marquette
____ Toscolo Chianti
3. Brinkley’s Boutique, 123 Watson Street
____ Villaviva Cotes de Thau Rose'
____ Big Squeeze Shiraz
____ Mercer Canyons Cabernet
4. Blue Design Co., 202 Watson Street
____ Robertson Sweet White
____ Robertson Sweet Red
____ Woop Woop Chardonnay
5. American Alchemy, 204 Watson Street
____ Opera Prima Pink Moscato
____ Cline Cashmere "Black Magic"
____ Mercer Canyons Chardonnay
6. Back Porch Gatherings, 211 Watson Street
____ HI! Moscato
____ Pinot Project Pinot Noir
____ Santo Cristo Garnacha
7. Imagineers, 213 Watson Street
____ Lakeridge Sunblush
____ Lakeridge Southern White
____ Lakeridge Southern Red
8. Diedrich Jewelers, 212 Watson Street
____ Bogle Essential Red Blend
____ Prendo Pinot Grigio
9. Farrell's Fine Furnishings, 214 Watson Street
____ Vines & Rushes Marquette Rose
____ Vines & Rushes Wiskonsan
____ Vines & Rushes Mascoutin
10. DiG Garden Parties, 218 Watson Street
____ Huru Sauvignon Blanc
____ Cline CA Zinfandel
____ Canella Blood Orange Mimosa
11. Crop Paper Stickers, 220 Watson Street
____ Copla RED Sangria
____ Vines & Rushes Crimson
____ Vines & Rushes Lead Shot Strawberry Hard Cider
12. Knuth Brewing Company, 223 Watson Street
____ Canyon Oaks Moscato
____ Farm House Blend
13. Soiree, 225 Watson Street
____ Villa Wolf Pinot Gris
____ Monte Antico Tuscan Red Blend
____ Opera Prima Sweet Red
14. Mugs Coffeehouse, 307 Watson Street
____ Mercer Canyons Red Blend
____ Vines & Rushes LaCrescent
15. REVIVE, 314 Watson Street
____ Dr. Loosen Riesling
____ Vines & Rushes Sabrevois
16. J's BBQ, 333 Watson Street
____ Vines & Rushes Sadie’s Charm
____ Vines & Rushes Lead Shot Apple Hard Cider
____ Bogle Pinot Noir