**HURRY! Quilt A, B, C, and D are already full for this coming Fall! Spots are still available for the E weekend and A, B, and C midweeks.**
What our guests love about this retreat:
- Lots of time to work on projects
- Leave your work space set up the whole time
- Work on your own project … or enjoy taking a class or workshop!
- Experienced, patient instructors help you step-by-step with projects
- Guest shops bring Quilting & Scrapbooking supplies, tools, demos, and creativity
- Massage Therapist and Hand Spa services
- Share ideas and meet wonderful new friends
- Daily encouragement
- Comfortable facilities
- Delicious meals (with the ability to accommodate dietary needs such as GF, DF, etc.)
- Dinner Banquet & Program on Saturday
- Sunday Worship Service
- “Show and Tell” finale
Supply Lists and Guest Shop Class Information will be sent in the Confirmation Packets.
Stitching together a delightful variety of work time, instruction, delicious meals, and fellowship, it is no accident that Camp Lebanon is one of Minnesota’s favorite destinations for quilting and scrapbooking. Weekend and mid-week sessions in the spring and fall give women many options for a high-quality retreat experience.
Camp Lebanon’s dedicated Quilt & Craft teams are committed to providing excellent accommodations in a resort-like setting featuring everything you need to make quilts, complete scrapbooks, develop friendships, or simply relax and unwind. Our low-structured, highly organized retreats allow women to devote lots of time to their projects and to new and old friends. A favorite feature of each season is a creative theme that includes fun decorations, friendly instruction, and a Bible-centered focus that points women to the Creator of their artistic abilities. Minnesota-based quilt shops multiply the value of every retreat as select shops enrich each event with special classes, fabrics, patterns, and other supplies on sale.
We hope you will join us for a quilting, crafting, scrapbooking, knitting, and relaxing weekend.