As organizations begin to employ five different generations, it is imperative to create a culture that actively demonstrates respect and inclusion for its multigenerational workforce. This workshop is designed to help your employees understand the different generations in the workplace and factors that influence values, attitudes and behaviors of each generation. By completing this workshop, participants will discover ways to overcome the generational differences and collaborate towards a common goal.
Do your employees have any of these common workforce issues?
- Intergenerational conflicts that affect employee productivity
- Misunderstanding and generational judgements
- Inability to value the differences in work styles, opinions and ideas from team members of different generations
Help employees learn to:
- Understand the five generations in the workplace
- Identify factors that influence the behaviors and attitudes of each generation
- Recognize the value each generation brings to the workplace
- Discover ways to communicate, collaborate and build meaningful relationships with individuals from various generations
This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.