This year our 2nd annual fund-raising gala “Masquerade, Martinis & Masterpieces,” will be held November 3, 2017 at the Red Ginger Restaurant and the NW Corridor of the Melbourne Square Mall in Melbourne, Florida. This red-carpet affair will feature delicious food, fine art, dance performances, musical entertainment and a runway fashion show from 6 PM to midnight.
The evening has much to offer including a performance by Brian Gatchell, esteemed concert pianist and local Brevard resident. Brian will perform an original score as well as Andrew Lloyd Webber’s “Phantom of the Opera” on a limited edition Bösendorfer piano, “Woman in Gold.” Inspired by Gustav Klimt (1862-1918) one of the most famous Austrian painters and artists of the Viennese Art Nouveau, this piano is #1 of a limited collection and is available for purchase for $185,000.
Other Highlights of the evening include:
• Auctioneer Channel 13 News Anchor and Award Winning Journalist Greg Pallone
• Art exhibit by Christopher Maslow and his handpicked team including Panther Brunotte and Yacu Malik
• Dance performance by The Brevard Ballet Academy
• Dance performances by Dance Couples Chris Marcelle & Larry Kaczmarek
• Dance Performance by Salsa Heat’s Viviana Moscoso and Juan Esteban Alvarez
• Musical performances by Sinatra Impersonator/Jazz Singer; Michael Mirand
• Musical performance by Shades of Soul Duo Omar Khan and Jena Fair
• Musical performance by esteemed Saxophonist Paul Beach.
• RTO – WMEL Radio Take Over Interviews by chuck Fresh and Karen Wooden
• Runway Fashion show featuring designs by Michael Emmanuel Couture
• Red carpet photos
• Greeting by Gala Queen Laura Kutryb – Mrs Elite Florida/Woman of Achievement 2017
• Stunning decorations by Absolutely Fabulous Event Rentals and Buds & Bows Florals
The Masquerade Gala will be Brevard’s event of the year! To be a part of a truly unforgettable evening or get more information about tickets or sponsorship, visit www.gala.todaywww.candlelightersofbrevard.org
No mask, No problem as Eileen Schooner of Fleurs Da Champ will have plenty of custom mask for you to choose from.
Masquerade, Martinis & Masterpieces Gala“ A gala fit for the crème de la crème”
Red Ginger Restaurant - November 3, 2017 6pm-12am
Many of us were affected by Hurricane Irma, fortunately not catastrophically like many others, however; we did have some destruction, flooding, wind damage, the loss of power and refrigerated items. Many of us had to evacuate our homes and have had no recent income. The SeloBrate.com team realizes that Hurricane Irma put a financial toll on many. In order to help you attend the gala and not stress over the cost we have significantly lowered the ticket price until Oct 15th to give you the opportunity to attend the Masquerade, Martinis & Masterpieces Gala 2017 for an unprecedented evening of entertainment, delicious food and more. An evening of fun may just help set you back on the path to normalcy.
Order NOW and get your reduced priced tickets.
ONLY $79 until Oct. 15th.
Thank you for the support of our community, now let’s have some fun! www.gala.today