The Downtown Bryan Association invites you to come out to October First Friday! Enjoy live music, art and an array of shopping and dining options. This is a free, family friendly event and a great way to enjoy a summer evening!
See First Friday Rules below.
Don't forget the parking garage on 26th St. is just a short walk to Main st!
Other activites include:
7p.m. Fright Nights Downtown in Downtown Bryan
- DC Supper Club
- 50% off Everything
St. Andrew's Episcopal Church
- Open Doors, 5-8 p.m. Events include tours of the church, the prayer labyrinth, and the Saint Andrew's Flea Market
SEAD Gallery and Bookshop
- December Downtown Night Bazaar
Purple Turtle Art Studio
- Living Water Pottery
Corner of Time Antiques & Collectables Mall
- Brazos Spinners & Weavers/INTERSECTIONS
- Jeffrey Bolich (Spoon Guy)
Village Cafe and Art979 Gallery
- Pure Dance Energy Dance Perforemr
- Brian Turner Band
Daniel Stark Law, P.C.
- Thankgiving craft, photobooth, live music, giveaway raffle, free water/glowsticks
Mr. G's Pizzeria
- Music from Carter Creek Pickers
The Bistro downtown Bryan
- Music from Karen VonGonten
Brazos Cedar Works
- Introducing our new line - "For Teas Sake" Come by & sample Flavored Tea & Snowball cookies with us while browsing through our new holiday gift selection.
Hemline Bryan/College Station
- Music from Mohnte & Hayden
The 2nd Story
- The 2nd Story has new markdowns throughout the store and we have and extra 20% off all our teacup sets, teacups and teapots.
- Music from Formally Late
- Music from Nikolas, Sarah, and Blake
- TAMU Coffee Club
Edward Jones - Financial Advisor: Bret Dark
- Music from Georgia & Michael (GM)
- Brazos Valley Bombers
- Texas A&M Mitchell Institute Star Party
- Aggie Magic Circle
Bryan College Station Zoigl
- Music from Scott Kunkle Quartet
- Brazos Valley Belly Dance
- Music from Michael Yarborough
Design Superstore - Bryan
- Music from Kvlt ov Cello
Papa Perez Mexican Cuisine
- Charity the Clown
Bird's Nest Gifts & Antiques
- Music from Bryan Piano Man
NORTH Hair Design
- Music from Sister Sock
St. Vincent de Paul Store
- Music from Tylor Bigley
Burr's Unfinished Furniture
- Music from Clutch Society Records
The Queen Theatre
- Experience Bryan College Station Howdy Van
Revolution Cafe and Bar
- BV Roller Derby
Must Be Heaven
- Heifer International
- Sexual Assault Resource Center
- Henderson Harmonics at 6:30p.m.
- Maroon Steel BAnd at 7p.m.
- Rotary Club of Aggieland
The Downtown Bryan Association holds the permit for First Friday and as such, is the entity that determines who is allowed to participate. Arts and culture have always been a centerpiece of First Friday. Artists, musicians and non-profits are accepted with careful review.
No selling is allowed on sidewalks. Political activities or solicitations are not allowed during First Friday. First Friday is a free event open to the public.
All participants of First Friday, including artists, performers, and non-profits, must be family friendly. The Downtown Bryan Association reserves the right to deny or revoke the permit of any participate the DBA does not deem family friendly.