This "Event" is intended as a go-to reference guide for quick resources. The same information is also available in "Notes", which is not viewable via mobile devices as of yet. If you have suggestions, please feel welcome to send me a message. We are all connected and it's healthy to share and care. Please spread the word about Simply Happy, LLC as a great and useful resource to find that happier healthier you. Thank you for using this Page! :-)
7 Rules of Life:
1. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
2. What others think of you is none of your business.
3. Time heals almost everything, give it time.
4. Don't compare your life to others and don't judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
5. Stop thinking too much, it's alright not toknow the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
6. No one is in charge of your happiness, except you.
7. Smile. You don't own all the problems in the world.
- borrowed from the facebook page Whisper of the Heart
- The Art of Being Yourself | Caroline McHugh | TEDxMiltonKeynesWomen
- Dan Gilbert: The surprising science of happiness
- Alan Watts: How to Connect with People https://youtu.be/_yUaLAKsQl4
- Aimee Mullins: The opportunity of adversity
- Abraham Hicks - How to Believe that Everything Works Out
- Chakra Cleansing & Activating Guided Meditation
- Abraham Hicks- To Stop Co-Creating With Mosquitoes?
- Talithia Williams: Own your body's data
- Abraham Hicks ~ Ignoring the indicator of your vibration
- Abraham Hicks - The easiest way to start positive momentum
- Your body language shapes who you are - Amy Cuddy
- Kelly McGonigal: How to make stress your friend
- Minding your mitochondria | Dr. Terry Wahls | TEDxIowaCity
- Marla Spivak: Why bees are disappearing
- Mohamed Hijri: A simple solution to the coming phosphorus crisis
- Sarah Kay: If I should have a daughter ...
- Why you will fail to have a great career | Larry Smith | TEDxUW
- Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire action
- Stephen Colbert Interviews Neil deGrasse Tyson at Montclair Kimberley Academy - 2010-Jan-29
- Rich Dad Poor Dad - Listen: The Complete Audio Book - Robert Kiyosaki
- Mark Plotkin: What the people of the Amazon know that you don’t
- Leana Wen: What your doctor won’t disclose
- The Psychology of Self-Motivation | Scott Geller | TEDxVirginiaTech
- Lessons from the Mental Hospital | Glennon Doyle Melton | TEDxTraverseCity
- Depression is a disease of civilization: Stephen Ilardi at TEDxEmory
- Getting Free Of Self-Importance Is The Key To Happiness: Polly Young-Eisendrath at TEDxMiddlebury
- The person you really need to marry | Tracy McMillan | TEDxOlympicBlvdWomen
- The big secret nobody wants to tell | Bruce Muzik | TEDxSinCity