1. Go online to krogercommunityrewards.com. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with our organization after you sign up. If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
2. Click on Sign In/Register. If you haven't signed up online yet, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on your favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, and agreeing to the terms and conditions. You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
3. Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
4. Update or confirm your information.
5. Enter Harrison VOCE as the name of the organization, select the organization from the list, and click on Confirm.
6. To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
Remember, purchases will not count for your group until after you have registered your card.
Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.