A three-day non-residential Retreat with Nancy Ruby and Maribeth Goodman
We All Live... We All Die...
This retreat offers you the opportunity to increase your awareness about the profound and healing experiences that are possible at the end of a life. The teachings and practices will offer timeless insights towards embracing our impermanence with trust and grace
This retreat is for you if…
• You feel the pull to dive deeply into your relationship with death and dying.
• You want to cultivate your own understanding of the journey.
• You desire more peace, compassion, and connection with your loved ones at the end of life.
• You are ready to engage in the conversation – inwardly and outwardly.
• You are willing to explore and prepare for this profound transition.