Casa Pacifica Foster Family Agency respects our Facebook community as a place of support, information and encouragement. We welcome you and your comments! We encourage you to submit your questions, comments, and concerns, but please note this is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum. We recognize the web is a 24/7 medium, and your comments are welcome at any time. However, given the need to manage our staff resources we generally only monitor comments and postings during regular business hours. Once posted, Casa Pacifica reserves the right to delete submissions that contain:
1. Vulgar language
2. Personal attacks of any kind
3. Comments or content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, genetics, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or intellectual disability or sexual orientation
4. Spam or links to other sites
5. Clearly off topic
6. Advocate illegal activity
7. Promote particular services, products, or political organizations
8. Infringe on copyrights or trademarks
9. Personally identifiable medical information
10. Information that may compromise the safety, security or proceedings of public systems or any criminal or civil investigations.
If there are repeated violations, Casa Pacifica will ban participation on platforms that permit organizations to ban users. Please note that the comments expressed on this site do not reflect the opinions and position of Casa Pacifica or its officers and employees. If you have any questions concerning the operation of this online moderated discussion site, please contact email@example.com.
To ensure that this remains an open and encouraging community, we abide by Facebook's Community Standards, found at https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards.