The Northview Elementary School Facebook page is intended to inform past and presents students and their families, staff and residents of Manhattan and Ogden of events and achievements by students and staff. This site will be monitored by the USD 383 Communications Office and Northview Elementary School.
We welcome and encourage comments, questions or concerns but reserve the right to remove any postings that are in violation of t...he below rules. This is a moderated site and not a public forum for debates. Any violation of these rules will result in a member’s immediate removal from our page and the possibility of being reported to Facebook for termination from the network.
Guidelines for use:
1. Language: Comments using abusive language, profanity or are of inappropriate nature. This includes acronyms, abbreviations and masked words (****). This also includes remarks that are racist, homophobic and sexist as well as those that contain obscenities or are sexually explicit.
2. Spam: Comments that are advertising/soliciting, and/or promoting any political campaign or organization, or that include links to other sites.
3. Illegal: Comments that break the law or are encouraging others to do so. If you are using someone else’s work, they should be properly cited and given credit.
4. Personal Attacks: Comments attacking staff, students or the Board of Education. Rumors or speculations on important district matters will be closely monitored.
5. Disagreements: If you disagree with an issue we would like to hear from you but request that your rebuttal be done in a respectful and considerate way. We will not allow offensive nature or the provocation of others.
6. Violation of any Manhattan-Ogden School District policies or the Manhattan High School Code of Conduct
Further, the administrator of this page reserves the right to remove a comment or post at any time for any reason. If you have any questions about these guidelines, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support of Manhattan-Ogden: USD 383 and your adherence to the rules.